Eoghan O’Flanagan’s Leg Lock Masterclass
£19.99 – £34.99
Want a lethal leg lock game? Look no further
Eoghan is a master of modern leg lock theory and practice, with wins in elite-level competition. In this instructional he shares his most effective techniques, exclusively through Combat Sports Clinic.
- Jiu-jitsu that WORKS – Eoghan’s pedigree in European BJJ is beyond question – these techniques have won tournaments. You can be confident that what’s being taught is effective.
- Unparalleled Quality – Watch Eoghan demonstrate his advanced techniques in 4K resolution from multiple camera angles. It’s like you’re on the mat with him.
- Complete Portability – Get instant access to your content via our streaming servers anywhere you have an internet connection – at home, in the gym, on the bus or train, at work… (on breaks, obviously!)
- Infinite Replay – Just like being at one of Eoghan’s seminars or lessons – except you always have the best view…and he’ll repeat himself endlessly if you ask him to.
- 110% Guarantee – All our videos come with our 110% guarantee – if you’re not happy with your purchase, contact us within 48 hours for a full refund PLUS 10% off your next order.
Don’t stop at half-way…
get all Eoghan’s best moves today!
Get the full Eoghan O’Flanagan leg lock experience – sign up for Leg Locks For Dummies AND Leg Lock Masterclass, and save £10 compared to individual pricing.
Chapter 1: Standing Entries
01. Saddle entry from overhook
02. Stuffed single-leg victor roll
03. Outside tie to victor roll
04. Arm drag to single-leg X
05. Imanari roll
Chapter 2: Opponent on one knee
06. Managing connection + distance
07. Shin-on-shin to single-leg X
08. Shin-on-shin X-guard to saddle
09. De la riva to reverse de la riva
10. De la riva to single-leg X
11. De la riva to single-leg X (variation)
12. De la riva – reverse de la riva – saddle
13. Reverse de la riva – saddle – 50-50 with head snap
Chapter 3: Butterfly half / Butterfly options
14. eddie cummings (2 ways)
15. 2 on 2 from butterfly half to single-leg
16. Head snap – telephone armbar – single-leg X
17. 2 on 1 grip – underhook – single-leg X
18. Gordon Ryan – shallow X transition
Chapter 4: Bonus Techniques
19. 50-50 – inside heelhook defence
20. Takedowns from double outside ashi
21. Saddle – collecting the second leg