Shoulder problems from bag work, sparring or
feeding pads? This is the course you need.
Shoulders For Strikers is the latest programme in Combat Sports Clinic's range of sport-specific injury rehab and management videos.
Shoulder complaints are a common side-effect of both training and coaching in the striking arts. The forces involved in throwing and absorbing strikes can be enough to cause significant problems, regardless of your level of physical capability.
If your training, coaching or sparring is being affected by shoulder pain, or if you're seeing your students struggling, this programme is designed to help you get back to training and competition in a safe and sustainable way, using evidence-led techniques that have been tested and proven both in clinic and in the ring and cage.
Exercise rehabilitation is known to be one of the most effective ways of managing pain and speeding recovery. This programme aims to make this no-nonsense, evidence-based approach accessible to everyone. It's specficially designed with the needs of people who practise or coach striking-related disciplines (Taekwondo, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, MMA, Western Boxing, etc), and contains the same exercises that were used successfully with many of the combat sports athletes we see in our clinic.
This programme is designed in such a way that it can be used alonside advice from your doctor for many common shoulder-related issues. Our aim is not only to get you out of pain, but to help you get back to doing the sport you love.
(Please remember: if you're currently in pain it's always advisable to see a doctor or sports injury professonal for individual advice or assessment first, before attempting any exercise programme.)
Buy Shoulders For Strikers today to get:
- Clinically-tested, evidence-based guidance
- Complete rehabilitation coverage from acute post-injury management to sport-specific training drills
- Downloadable PDF guidance on best usage, suggested programming and required equipment
- Appropriate for all ages and abilities
- 70 minutes of footage in streaming Full HD (1080p) video quality with complete playback control
- Cast-compatible (subject to available hardware/browser) for large-screen viewing
- Session 1: Acute Post-Injury Management (I)
- Session 2: Acute Post-Injury Management (II)
- Session 3: Recovery from Injury (I)
- Session 4: Recovery from Injury (II)
- Session 5: Returning after Injury (I)
- Session 6: Returning after Injury (II)
- Session 7: Sport-Specific Training (I)
- Session 8: Sport-Specific Training (II)
- Summary + Credits